Mark Your Calendar For 2012 – The Online Conference For Nonfiction Writers Is Back!
The Nonfiction Writers Conference is the first and only online writer’s conference for nonfiction authors. The 2012 conference will feature 15 speakers over three days, and all sessions will be conducted via teleseminar so that you can dial in and listen with a phone or Skype. Recordings and transcripts will also be available.
My friend Stephanie Chandler is bringing back the online Nonfiction Writers Conference. Dates: May 16-18.
Details are at http://www.nonfictionwritersconference.com
Here are a few tidbits from her web site. Subscribe to her blog so you won’t miss any details: http://www.nonfictionwritersconference.com/nonfictionwriters/atom.xml
- – - – -
Welcome to the 2012 Nonfiction Writers Conference!
• Are you ready to write a book and unleash your inner author?
• Are you an author who wants to sell more books?
• Would you like to leverage internet marketing strategies to increase book sales and grow your business?
The Traditional Writers’ Conference Goes Virtual!
Join us for this one-of-a-kind online writers conference as we bring together 15 top publishing industry experts to share valuable education for current and aspiring authors of nonfiction books.
Here is just some of what you will learn:
• How to write a compelling book with market appeal.
• Methods for generating business revenue and opportunities with your book.
• Simple ways to attract valuable media exposure.
• How to break into professional speaking–from free to fee!
• Ways to build your platform and get known as an expert in your industry.
• How to take advantage of low-cost, high-return social media marketing strategies with Facebook and Twitter.
• What it takes to turn your website into a traffic-generating machine.
• The pros and cons of self-publishing vs. traditional publishing and mistakes to avoid.
• Real-world advice on how to land a book deal.
• Insider secrets for promoting your book online.
• How to generate passive income from ebooks, special reports and other information products.
• And so much more!
Conference Location: Your Couch!
Best of all, you can attend this event from anywhere: your office, car, couch or even at the gym. All conference sessions will be delivered via teleseminar so all you need is a telephone to attend the live sessions (long distance rates may apply). Can’t make it to all of them? No problem! Registered attendees with an All-Access Pass receive downloadable MP3 recordings for all sessions.
The Madness Behind The Nonfiction Writers’ Conference
- – - – -